Humor and More !
Every fun website should have some humor stories or videos to watch. It lightens the heart, increases blood flow, makes you live longer so you can read more jokes. That said, this will be a PG rated NO HOLDS barred humorous area. Please enjoy. Let the jokes begin, and not all are motorcycle or trike related. Some you've heard, and need to hear again. Copy and enjoy. Know a good joke or video you want posted. Drop me a line or <Contact Me !>
Some short and great videos for those who use power tools.
Hollywood Squares - Remember that Show
These great questions and answers are from the days when ' Hollywood Squares' game show responses were spontaneous, not scripted, as they are now. Peter Marshall was the host asking the questions, of course..
Q.. Paul, what is a good reason for pounding meat?
A. Paul Lynde : Loneliness!
(The audience laughed so long and so hard it took up almost 15 minutes of the show!)
Q. Do female frogs croak?
A. Paul Lynde : If you hold their little heads under water long enough.
Q. If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should you be
A. Charley Weaver : Three days of steady drinking should do it.
Q. True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years.
A. George Gobel : Boy, it sure seems that way sometimes.
Q. You've been having trouble going to sleep. Are you probably a man or a woman?
A. Don Knotts : That's what's been keeping me awake.
Q. According to Cosmopolitan, if you meet a stranger at a party and you think that he is attractive, is it okay to come out and ask him if he's married?
A.. Rose Marie : No wait until morning.
Q. Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older?
A. Charley Weaver : My sense of decency...
Q. In Hawaiian, does it take more than three words to say 'I Love You'?
A. Vincent Price : No, you can say it with a pineapple and a twenty..
Q. What are 'Do It,' 'I Can Help,' and 'I Can't Get Enough'?
A.. George Gobel : I don't know, but it's coming from the next apartment.
Q. As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your hands while talking?
A. Rose Marie : You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll give you a gesture you'll never forget.
Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?
A. Paul Lynde : Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.
Q. Charley, you've just decided to grow strawberries. Are you going to get any during the first year?
A. Charley Weaver : Of course not, I'm too busy growing strawberries.
Q. In bowling, what's a perfect score?
A. Rose Marie : Ralph, the pin boy.
Q. It is considered in bad taste to discuss two subjects at nudist camps. One is politics, what is the other?
A. Paul Lynde : Tape measures.
Q. During a tornado, are you safer in the bedroom or in the closet?
A. Rose Marie : Unfortunately Peter, I'm always safe in the bedroom.
Q. Can boys join the Camp Fire Girls?
A. Marty Allen : Only after lights out.
Q. When you pat a dog on its head he will wag his tail. What will a goose do?
A. Paul Lynde : Make him bark?
Q. If you were pregnant for two years, what would you give birth to?
A.. Paul Lynde : Whatever it is, it would never be afraid of the dark.
Q. According to Ann Landers, is there anything wrong with getting into the habit of kissing a lot of people?
A. Charley Weaver : It got me out of the army.
Q. It is the most abused and neglected part of your body, what is it?
A. Paul Lynde : Mine may be abused, but it certainly isn't neglected.
Q. Back in the old days, when Great Grandpa put horseradish on his head, what was he trying to do?
A. George Gobel : Get it in his mouth.
Q. Who stays pregnant for a longer period of time, your wife or your elephant?
A. Paul Lynde : Who told you about my elephant?
Q. When a couple have a baby, who is responsible for its sex?
A. Charley Weaver : I'll lend him the car, the rest is up to him
Q. Jackie Gleason recently revealed that he firmly believes in them and has actually seen them on at least two occasions. What are they?
A. Charley Weaver : His feet.
Q. According to Ann Landers, what are two things you should never do in bed?
A. Paul Lynde : Point and laugh
WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD, WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a Funeral
Director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no
family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in
the Kentucky back-country.
As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost; and being a
typical man, I didn't stop for directions. I finally arrived an hour
late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was
nowhere in sight.
There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I
felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side
of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I
didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.
The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I
played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I
played like I've never played before for this homeless man.
And as I played 'Amazing Grace,' the workers began to weep. They wept,
I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my bagpipes
and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.
As I was opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say,"Sweet Mother of Jesus, I never seen nothin' like that before and I've
been putting in septic tanks for twenty years!"
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a motorcycle, when he spotted a world-famous heart surgeon in his shop. The heart surgeon was waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike. The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc can I ask you a question?"
The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I also can open hearts, take valves out, fix 'em, put in new parts and when I finish this will work just like a new one. So how come I get a pittance and you get the really big money, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"
The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic... "Try doing it with the engine running!”
Arthur Davidson in Heaven
Arthur Davidson, of Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is this; you can hang out with God." St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God. Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of woman?" God said, "Ah, yes." "Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous."
"Hmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God. "Hold on." God went to his Celestial Super Computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it. "Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours...."!
There's a fellow who is an avid rider. Actually he's a motorcycle fanatic. He has not missed a weekend of motorcycle riding in years. Every Saturday and Sunday morning he gets up very early and goes meets his buddies for a nice long ride. On this one morning, he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his riding gear out of the closet, and goes out to the garage to prepare to leave. While out there it started raining a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed with the rain and the wind is blowing at 30 mph. He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the Weather Channel. From there he finds it's going to be bad weather all day long. So he puts his bike back into the garage and comes back inside. He quietly undresses and slips back into bed where he cuddles up to his wife's back, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible."To which she replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out riding his bike today?"
If Motorcycles Were Like Computers
1. For no reason whatsoever your bike would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they put new trail markings up, you would have to buy a new bike.
3. Occasionally your bike would die on an uphill for no reason, and you would accept this, restart and ride on.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn, would cause your bike to shut down and refuse to start, in which case you have to reinstall the engine.
5. Macintosh would make a bike that was powered by the sun, reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to ride, but it would only run on five percent of the trails/roads.
6. On street bikes, only one person at a time could use the bike, unless you bought "Bike95" or "BikeNT". But then you would have to buy more seats.
7. The bike would say "Are you sure?" before applying the brakes.
8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your bike would refuse to run until you simultaneously grabbed the plug wire, held the rear valve stem, and used the kickstarter.
9. Yamaha would require all buyers to purchase a deluxe set of Rand McNally Topographical maps (now a Yamaha subsidiary), even though they neither needed nor wanted them. Attempting to delete this option would immediately cause the bike's performance to diminish by 50% or more. Moreover, Yamaha would become the target of investigation by the Justice Dept.
10. Every time Yamaha would introduce a new model, buyers would have to learn to ride all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old bike.
11. You'd press the "Start" button to shut off the engine.
12. On street bikes, the speedometer and tachometer would be replaced by an icon that comes on when the bike is running.
A cop is staking out the Killarney Hotel for bikers riding drunk. At closing time, he sees a biker stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and fumble for his keys for five minutes. When he finally gets on the bike, it takes him another five minutes to get the key in the ignition. Meanwhile, everybody else leaves the bar and rides off. When he finally pulls away, the cop is waiting for him, pulls him over, and gives him a Breathalyzer test. The test shows he has a blood alcohol level of 0.0. The cop says, "How is this possible?"
The guy laughs and says, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."
What's the difference between a Harley-Davidson and a vacuum cleaner?
The location of the dirt bag!
What's the difference between a dog on the back porch whining and your wife on the front porch whining about your motorcycle?
When you let them in, the dog stops whining!
What do German shepherds and Harleys have in common?
They both like to ride in the back of trucks.
Motorcycles are better than women because....
If your Motorcycle makes too much noise, you can buy a muffler.
Motorcycles don't care about how many other Motorcycles you have.
Motorcycles last longer.
Motorcycles don't have parents.
Motorcycles don't whine unless something is really wrong.
You can share your Motorcycle with your friends.
If your Motorcycle smokes, you can do something about it.
Motorcycles don't care about how many other Motorcycles you have ridden.
When riding, you and your Motorcycle both arrive at the same time.
Motorcycles don't mind if you look at other Motorcycles, or if you buy Motorcycle magazines.
If your Motorcycle goes flat, you can fix it.
You can have a beer while riding your Motorcycle.
You don't have to be jealous of the guy that works on your Motorcycle.
If you say bad things to your Motorcycles, you don't have to apologize before you can ride it again.
Your parents don't remain in touch with your old Motorcycle after you dump it.
Motorcycles don't insult you if you are a bad rider.
Your Motorcycle never wants a night out alone with the other Motorcycles.
Motorcycles don't care if you are late.
It's always ok to use tie downs on your Motorcycle.
If your Motorcycle doesn't look good, you can paint it or get better parts.
Motorcycles don't mind you wearing your boots while riding.
Motorcycles don't mind you leaving them with other strange motorcycles.
If your motorcycle isn't working, you can always borrow your friend's.
Your motorcycle doesn't complain when riding in the back of the truck.
Motorcycles are recyclable and ozone friendly.
Your motorcycle still looks the same after two beers.
When you get sick of your Motorcycle, you can sell it.
Motorcycles always trust you - no matter what.
You don't mind if others love your motorcycle, too.
You don't mind if others want to ride your motorcycle.
You don't have to pay alimony/child support to your ex-motorcycle.
When you spend money on your motorcycle to improve its looks, it works.
Motorcycles don't look any different in the morning.
Your motorcycle doesn't care if you leave the seat up.
If you throw enough money at a motorcycle you can eventually fix it.
Women are better than motorcycles because....
A good woman maintains herself.
A good woman can help you get more motorcycles.
After a good ride a woman will kiss you.
A woman is easier to carry over the threshold.
Most places don't require you wear a helmet when riding a woman.
Both respond to loving attention.
A woman can love you back.
Both can leave you cold, stranded and broke.
Women can be fun in any kind of weather.
Holding on too tight to either one will cause you problems.
A good woman can pay for her own accessories.
You should be a skilled expert before attempting internal modifications to either one.
It's more dangerous to let your motorcycle take you home after a few beers.
A motorcycle can only take you to the beer, a woman can bring the beer to you.
Both come in models that may exceed your abilities.
Both can cause your heart to pound, and make you sweat and shake.
Your parents may disapprove of either.
When a woman tips over she can usually pick herself back up.
When a woman is leaking she will usually stop on her own.
Riding a motorcycle inside the house tears up the carpets.
I can't live without either one.
There recently was an article in the St. Petersburg Fl. Times. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on: "How Would You Fix the Economy?"
I think this guy nailed it!
Dear Mr. President,
Please find below my suggestion for fixing America 's economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan. You can call it the "Patriotic Retirement Plan":
There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:
1) They MUST retire. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.
2) They MUST buy a new American CAR. Forty million cars ordered – Auto Industry fixed.
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage – Housing Crisis fixe d.
It can't get any easier than that!!
P.S. If more money is needed, have all members in Congress pay their taxes...
Mr. President, while you're at it, make Congress retire on Social Security and Medicare. I'll bet both programs would be fixed pronto!
A guy from Montana is driving his pickup down the road and sees a Goldwing alongside the road. Turns out the Goldwing rider spotted a sheep with its head stuck in a fence.
The Goldwing rider says "What should we do?"
The guy from Montana walks over to the sheep, grabs its hind legs and has his way with the sheep. When he finishes he looks over his shoulder at the Goldwing rider and says. "So you want some of this?"
The Goldwing rider says "Sure" then walks over the fence gets on his knees and sticks his head in the fence.
Why would you see a Goldwing on the side of the Road??
The top 15 reasons are...
1. The cappuccino machine needs cleaning
2. His co-rider went to sleep and he hated to wake her up
3. He needed to put 10 new CDs in the CD changer
4. The refrigerator mounted on the trailer hitch can't keep the ice cream frozen on hot days, so he stopped to eat it
5. He had a fax coming in on the first line, so he thought he'd better disconnect the modem from the second line in case someone was trying to reach him on his helmet phone
6. The last big bump made his Lazy-Boy seat come to full upright position, so he had to stop to adjust it
7. His tax accountant has scheduled a conference call with his portfolio manager, and he wanted to take a few notes
8. He just crossed a time zone and he needed to reset the time on his VCR so it records the right programs for him to watch tonight
9. He has a 200 mile gas tank range, but only a 175 mile bladder range
10. His A/C vents were pointed too far into the wind stream to keep him cool
11. He stopped to take the chocolate chip cookies out of the oven, but now his ice cream is all gone, so what can he eat with them?
12. He was confirming tonight's reservation at the Hilton 800 miles ahead
13. He wanted to color in another state on his travel map
14. He had a bug splattered on his chrome and he needed to get it polished before the bug dried on
15. He stopped to help the Harley rider that was stopped along the road